* Airport transfer
* Translator and guide (discounts for our clients)
* Big library of free movies in English and French
* Daily housemaid and cooking service (discounts for our clients!)
* Taxi driver
* Flowers or presents delivery
Meeting at the airport (station) in Kharkov
* Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport/station to drive you to the apartment.
* Our interpreter /manager will wait for you having name board (with your name). You will be driven directly to the apartment and helped with your luggage.
* Our manager will show you the apartment and help with settling. You pay only for the drive.
* Meeting at the airport 200 hrivna
* Meeting at the railway/bus station 150 hrivna
How to get from Kiev airport to Kharkov
* By euro bus directly from Borispol to Kharkov (approx. 7 hours; 485 km) For more information see http://www.autolux.ua/
* By plane . For more information see http://www.airport-borispol.kiev.ua/
* By night train from the railway station from Kiev to Khakov ( 8 hours) – departure at 10.45 p.m. from Kiev
* By express-train from the railway station in Kiev (6 hours) – departure at 06.45 a.m and 5.30 p.m from Kiev
For the citizens of the neighboring states (CIS), EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Canada, USA, Japan, Andorra, Vatican, Iceland, Monaco, Norway and San Marino whose visit will not last more than 90 days no visa is required, while everyone else still needs a visa from a Ukrainian embassy or consulate abroad before traveling.
Visas at foreign embassies can usually be processed in one day, with prices varying depending on the type and duration of requested visa. Note that many Ukrainian embassies handle visa cases on certain days of the week.
Before entering Ukraine you should have a valid visa obtained by a Consular Division of the Ukrainian Embassy in the country of your residency or origin. In order to apply for a visa you need:
* A valid passport (copies are not acceptable)
* One passport size photo
* Completed and signed visa application
* Visa support document (a letter of invitation, request from a legal entity in Ukraine, etc.)